Monday, May 13, 2013

Pink and Yellow First Birthday

Recently my niece Lili just turned one! I had the great privilege to plan her party and I had a blast! While going to school I have realized a great passion for party planning and have decided to pursue it. I am so excited for what my future holds. 

Anyway, back to the party. 
Instead of choosing a theme I chose colors and it worked really well.

The desserts. I made the cake just two layers, then a bunch of cupcakes and a cupcake for the "smash cake". I made it simple just vanilla cake and frosting with sprinkles. Simple but cute.

This is the lovely photo booth! My wonderful dad made it with PVC pipe. It is pretty big and I love it because I can take it apart to store it. I just used dollar store table cloths for the background and streamers. Of course, I couldn't forget the tissue paper poms. 

This is a big chalkboard my mom has in the house and we change it for different holidays or first birthdays in this case. 

This is the same table with the desserts. I bought those glass bottles a while ago and just keep them for different parties. They work great and they are so cute! 


Oh she is too cute! Love this little one.











 Linking up to Fireflies and JellybeansA Creative PrincessThe Shabby Creek CottageKatie's Nesting SpotPositively Splendid,Classy ClutterShaken TogetherHomemaker In HeelsSix Sisters' StuffYoung and CraftyTatertots And JelloFamily Ever After,Be Different, Act NormalThe Crafted SparrowNap Time CraftersJust Us FourBacon Time With The Hungry Hungry Hypo,Serenity NowFive Days Five WaysJoy in the JumbleI Heart Nap TimeSew Many WaysSew Can DoCraftOManiacKeeping it SimpleDestination CraftThe Southern InstituteLolly Jane BoutiqueThe Little GigglerToo Much Time on My HandsNaptime DelightsWatch Out, Martha!Home Stories A to ZSugar Bee CraftsCrafty Texas GirlsThe Kurtz CornerCherished BlissNatural NestersThe Winthrop ChroniclesString Town HomeThe DIY DreamerUncommonSew Much Ado, Tales of A Trophy WifeMy Girlish WhimsFabric Bows and MoreThe NY Melrose FamilyThe Sasse LifeWe Like to Learn as We GoTutus and Tea PartiesThe Crafty Blog StalkerKatie's Nesting SpotSinging Three Little BirdsTodays Creative BlogLadybug Blessings, Taylor Made



4 comments:

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Such a pretty little girl and party! :)

ornate splendor said...

Aaaww!!! What a sweet party! Love the yellow and pink combo! Great idea for the photo booth - simple and festive! Well done! Catherine (new follower)

Craftivity Designs said...

Love pink & yellow together! She's a cutie, too :)
- Lora

Trevis Blog said...

this was really interesting and impressive I have ever see.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com